Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, May 18, 2012

The Flu!

Zack and I went down to Arizona for one of my best friends Graduations! Sadly though Zack got hit with a NASTY bug that had been going around. I felt terrible having to leave him but that is the reason why we went to AZ in the first place. But I knew my sister Jess would take care of him. SO in his place I took my sweet niece Kayda! Brock was sad but I needed to just spend the morning with my Kayda bug! After we got up to Flagstaff I guess Zack was getting worse and they ended up taking him to the ER, they thought his appendix had ruptured. EEK!! Our day turned and we headed back down the mountain! Kayda was AMAZING!! She was the perfect partner to take with me! Then we headed home on Sunday. I was teasing Zack that he was sick and I wasnt. I spoke to soon. Tuesday morning it was my turn! I tell you what it is NOT fun, wiped me out for a couple of days thats for sure!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, that is the worst! I am sorry for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still glad you guys came up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the picture of Zack in more depressing. But glad you both were able to get out it. And isn't it nice to have days off with the hubby.

    ReplyDelete