Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween!!

Is it to early to start decorating for Halloween?? I think NOT! I am just so excited this year to start decorating my little house that I have already started a bit. Zack and I went and got some decorations so we could spice up our place. I am so excited to be able to decorate the little Hopkins home this year. Zack thinks I am crazy but oh well I guess its just a girl thing right....Here is just a little sneak peek of what I have up so far.
And then there is Zack who sat on the couch while I decorated. He would help me choose where to put things. Doesnt he make a great supervisor?? I sure do love him!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha, I love the hand prints, where did you find those!? I'm too engulfed in Joe's birthday project and homework to even thing about Halloween decorations! I think I'll start thinking about those soon!

    ReplyDelete