Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Amazing Race!

The amazing Race! (June 18) It is friendship week in Ogden! So what is the best way to build fun and exciting memories with your friends... Well an amazing race duh!! Zack and I were going to do it together however he was not sure if his work schedule would work out so to be on the safe side me and the momma signed up! IT was a BLAST! However I am out of shape! I did most of the physical road blocks and such as the mom did more brainy stuff haha. I was A-OK with that haha. Task 1: Get Tossed. Mom had to try to remember how to put a puzzle together with only looking at it a few times, and I had to shoot some hoops! That was the fun part! Task 2: Get Balanced. I stood on one leg on a stool, while balancing a book on my head, and mom had to balance a check book. We didnt do the best on that one haha. IT was all timed. Task 3: Get Spent. At this road block we had to go grocery shopping for certain item. The challenge we had to tie our legs together. We totally rocked at this one!! The cashier people told us it was one of the best times they had seen so far! Whoot whoot! Task 4: Get Fit. WE FAILED miserable at this one! WE had to burn 300 calories in 5 minutes! WE were only like 10 short! But we still didnt get the points for it :( Task 5: Get Wet. We ended up at the scuba shop! At this detour we had to use water guns to move a boat from acrossed the pool! We once again rocked at that one! And there was a 6th task I sadly can not remember what it was : ( This is what I get get for not keeping up on my blog. Sorry fellas!





No comments:

Post a Comment