Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 3, 2014

2014!!

Last time I posted on this "family blog" was back in 2012! Well as you can see by the title of this post it is now 2014! I know I get really good about blogging and then I just kind of forget about it. However this year I am going to try and make this a type of scrapbook for the Mister and I. That way if I forget to write in the journal then maybe I will be good and write on here instead. We shall see how long it last right? Anyway moving on.... I have a feeling it is going to be a great year! Why you ask? I will tell you. This morning I got the great news that we got approved for a house! Yup that's right Zack and I are going to be home owners (hopefully sooner rather than later) I am SO excited to be making this next step in life! Makes me feel like a real adult. Also Zack has registered for school and is hitting the books! I am very happy for him! Plus I am excited to help since I have taken a break from the school life until I decide what to really do with it! Well I think this sounds like a good start!I will keep you posted on the lifestyle and house hunting of the Hopkins! Lets hope I keep to it! Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment