Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The dress!

Well guys and girls I have found the perfect dress for me! It is very different from your original wedding dress but hey that me right?
I would post some pictures but then that would defeat the purpose of not letting the groom (I like saying that "groom" heehee) see it before the wedding so I will try my best to describe.

First off it is T length and gets longer in the back. Cap sleeves, and a U shaped neck line-ish.There are cute pleats and a flower from the bust line up. Oh and the best part about this dress is it has.... POCKETS!! Yup sure does. I fell in love with it from the moment I laid eyes on it, to the moment I tried it on. It is the kind of dress that just screams Nicki! I am excited to wear it! I have to get some alterations done first then it will be all ready for the big day!! Yippee!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should carry candy around in your pockets all day and pull it out and eat it...for real!

    ReplyDelete