Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, April 25, 2011

Zack birthday

I know this is a little over a week late but its better late then never right?? So on April 17th it was Zack's birthday! I got tickets to the last Jazz game and we went to late and then on. The weather was decent going into the game but by the time we got out it was POURING rain! By the time we got back to the car we were both soaked! My coat was dripping wet! And the cold wind didnt help either. But it was still really fun. Both Zack and I lost our voices for the night. And the best part is the jazz won!!




Sunday went over to his parents house and had a very nice dinner and hike with his family. Sadly, earlier that week his Grandma Hopkins passed away. On a happy note his sister Summer and her husband Jordan came down for the funeral but also got to be here for Zack's birthday! So baby I hope you had a great birthday!! I love ya tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment