Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, April 18, 2011

The end of school

So I know I haven't been very good at updating this blog, but know that school is over and I now have some free days I get to plan a wedding, make housing arrangements, and spend loads more time with a very cute boy! I am mostly excited to be spending more time with my best friend Zack!! (The cute boy, if you didnt catch that) : )

Wedding plans have been put on hold since finals and all. However school is done for the summer and now I will be able to enlighten everyone with the upcoming details. Ever since I found the dress I dont really know what the next step is. Does anyone have any suggestions? I got the colors and location picked out. I guess my next step would be to find a photographer huh? Ok, maybe I do know whats next.

Anyway summer is slowly starting to begin and this makes me very excited to whip out the short and flip flops! The end.

love

Nicki!

No comments:

Post a Comment