Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 20, 2012

Double date night!!








We have some pretty cool friends. My dear friend Amberly and Joe are SO fun to hang out with! A couple weeks ago we went on a double date with them to California Pizza Kitchen and to a light show which made me SICK!! Yeah I forgot motion is my weakness. And we also got to walk around the space museum place and take all these fun cool pictures! My favorite line of that night goes like this...

Amberly" What should we do on the moon?"

Joe "I dunno know"

Amberly " Lets Kiss!"

Joe " No silly your not supposed to kiss on the moon your supposed to kiss UNDER the moon" Awwweee....

Later on Mars

AMberly " Can we kiss on Mars"

Joe " NO, jeez why do we always have to kiss"

HAHAHA Needless to say it was a SUPER Fun night!!Thanks pals!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, Joe....I feel so sorry that he's sick of kissing me already! ;) I'm so glad that we went on this date together! Let's plan another dinner party soon with Kylee or something!!!

    ReplyDelete