Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 20, 2012

Our First Christmas!






So this was our first Christmas as Husband and Wife! And tell you what it was AMAZING!! We slept in and had a nice breakfast! Thanks to me! I made the BEST cinnamon rolls! They were HUGE too!

Zack got me everything I asked for and then some! I hope Zack liked all his gifts. I think he did. I think the coolest thing was I went over to My mom and grandpas house and was Santa. I filled their stockings and dropped off gifts. It was because My mom and grandpa and NO clue either. SO when they woke up there were presents for them. I think that is one thing I CANT wait to do for my little kiddos in the future! It was so fun seeing Zack's face when he came down the stair. (I did the same thing for him) It was funny because he had no clue either!! Haha Man am I good or what!!

1 comment:

  1. no clue that santa came to my house, it was way fun. you are such a neat daughter,
    G-pa thought it was me and I told him no it wasn't it was santa N :)

    ReplyDelete