Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 20, 2012

Messiah!

So for the past ten years or so Zack's family has been going to the Christmas Concert called the Messiah. Nowits not like a typical Mormon concert. I think it is Catholic or something. Anyway I Jan has been signing in it for the past three years and this was my second year going to it. One of the main reason I LOVE going is because there are so many black people and I get all excited when I interact with the Black race... Dont ask me why I just do! Its also really fun because we get to dance and praise the Lord kinda thing! This year my mom also went with us which was super fun! I wish I could have taken pictures during the concert but they are not allowed. So here are just a few before and after ones.


1 comment:

  1. Glad I got to come too, it was cool thanks for inviting me to come along.

    ReplyDelete