Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Decorations!

When Zack and I got home we started decorating our cute little townhouse for Christmas! I was so excited! For some reason I really love decorating!! We played Christmas music and had a blast putting up our tree and lights! I love doing this it is so fun getting into the Holiday spirit! We named our little ( and when I say little I mean little) tree Darma. She gets the job done and keeps us in the holiday mood. Thats all we really need! I also put a big red bow on our door since everyone else in our complex has reefs up. I wanted to be a little different!





2 comments:

  1. I love that you decorate your dryer!! That cracks me up! And your tree is super cute!! :) I need to name my tree, I like that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its definitely the way to go! I am surprised you havent haha. :)

    ReplyDelete