Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Quick trip to AZ!

A couple weekends ago me and my Momma drove down to Arizona for my Niece Kaydas first ballot program! Even though she was only in it for about 5 minutes it was so WORTH it! I finally got to have some auntie time with ALL my little kiddos!







Look at this cute dancer!!! She did so great!



Brock has been learning to skateboard and was so excited to show. I got to grab a quick video of him. It was so Fun!


While we were down there my mom brought a gingerbread house and the kids went crazy! Maybe it wasnt such a good idea to give them that much candy... oh well that is one of the privileges of being the aunite! And as my sister Jessica should know when ever she leaves me to babysit the kids always get dirty somehow. Its just the way I do things haha.








The final product! Plus 3 messy kids and one messy auntie!

2 comments:

  1. Not ALL ( and I emphasis ALL)your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right Sha, I forgot my litle soy bean! I cant believe I did that!

    ReplyDelete