Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving in Liberal!







This past thanksgiving, Zack and I took the long drive to Liberal KS to spend some time with my Dad. It was well worth it! Zack has never really had quality time with my dad and that side of the family so it was great to get our time with them.



My sexy man driving away!


However on the way down we were about 30 minutes away from Liberal. I was driving at this time and what happens.... Yup I get pulled over and got a ticket!! 77 in a 70. He also pulled me over right after a speed limit change sign and caught me for that. I want you all to know I was in the process of slowing down! I think this cop was just mad that he had to work on Thanksgiving. So now our Christmas money gets to pay off my 155 dollar ticket! ARGH!! I know I cant be to mad because I was speeding but it still boils my blood. It put a little damper on our thanksgiving but oh well. I hope everyone else had a great day!



Only in Liberal would you see a sign like this in your hotel room!

No comments:

Post a Comment