Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Party!!








So a bunch of us friends got together and party-ed it up last Saturday! Got all dressed up and played games and made Haunted houses. Zack and I dressed up as Frankenstein and his bride. I thought we did a pretty good job all in all. The main game we played was Clue (With a twist) It was real life clue. There were clues all around the house and you had to find out who was the killer, the victim, the weapon and where it happened. And Zack and I won!! We figured it out and got the prize. (Movie tickets to the megaplex whoot whoot)
It was so fun seeing everyone dress up and be like little kids again.

On the real Halloween night we just stayed home and tended to our cute little trick or treaters! In total I believe we had 8 tick or treaters. It was so fun to have our own bowl of candy to hand out! I loved it! Even though I thought I was n my death bed with a major cold. Zack took care of me though and it ended up being a good night!

And that was our first Halloween as Mr and Mrs Hopkins!!Happy Halloween everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment